About The Company
Building on our decades of experience creating world-class games and interactive products, ForwardXP is busy creating what's next in VR, Console and PC gaming as well as VR Training.
COVID-19 Update: ForwardXP is based in Dallas, Texas, and we have transitioned to a mostly work-from-home model during this time. The VR QA Analyst role specifically is intended to be an on-site role in our Dallas office once the world gets back to normal. Our goal right now is to find great talent, but also be flexible and accommodating to everyone's individual circumstances during these difficult times.
ForwardXP is looking for a QA Analyst to join our Enterprise VR QA Team to help us deliver top-notch VR training experiences. We always have several projects in various stages of development that can always use an extra pair of eyes to ensure training experience we create is the best it can be.
- Detect, research and report issues in VR Projects
- Write and execute test plans on pre-release versions of software
- Create regular reports summarizing the QA status of projects
- Act as the QA point-of-contact for your assigned projects
- Assess product functionality against design and quality standards
- Log issues for development team review in clear, concise tickets
Who You Are...
- Shipped at least 1 title in a QA role
- Experience testing in VR
- Familiar testing on modern VR headsets (i.e Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in both an individual and team environment
- Able to work in our Dallas, TX office (See note above on COVID-19 and remote work)
- PC testing experience
- Familiarity with game development tools such as Unreal Engine or Unity
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Have your own elaborate renaissance faire garb, complete with matching, hand-crafted accessories. It'd be cool if you have a sword too. (Our QA team is really... really into Ren Faire)